Our refund policy is different for each program type we offer:
- Youth Sports Leagues: All registrations are fully refundable up until the start of the session. After the session begins, a 20% uniform fee will be deducted for all refunds. After the second week, refunds are pro-rated (minus 20% fee for uniform costs) for the number of days attended. No refunds are given after the fourth week of the session.
- Daytime Classes: All registrations are fully refundable up until the start of the second week of a session. After the second week, refunds are pro-rated for the number of days attended. No refunds are given after the fourth week of the session.
- Travel Clubs: All refunds must be worked out with and approved by both the Club Director and the Recreation Pastor, handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Adult Sports Leagues: All registrations are non-refundable. The only exception is if Nazarene Recreation has to cancel the league offering due to low enrollment.
- Day Camps:
Prior to April 15th, there are no fees or penalties for withdrawing from any camp program. As of April 15th , there will be a $29 (20%) withdrawal fee applied to any withdrawal from the program. This does not apply to transfers from one program to another, the fee only applies to refunds and credit requests from the program.
· As of June 1st, there will be a $58 (40%) withdrawal fee applied to any withdrawal from the program. This does not apply to transfers from one program to another; the fee only applies to refunds and credit requests from the program.
· Beginning two weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the camp, only credits for other Naz Rec programs will be given; no refunds are allowed. There is a $58 (40%) penalty fee applied to any credits taken. Credits can be applied to any one program of equal or lesser value during the remaining calendar year.
· Beginning at the scheduled start date of the camp, no credits, transfers or refunds are allowed.Please see the "Summer Refund Policy" under the forms tab of the website for a full detailed explanation of the policies in place.
You may choose to receive your refund in one of three ways: 1) transfer to another program of similar price, 2) receive a credit for a future registration, or 3) receive a check by mail. All refund decisions must be communicated in writing or email with the Recreation Office.
If you are a first time user you will need to create your own account by clicking on the "create account" button on our home page. After you have created your account, you will be able to register online for programs through the “programs” tab. Please feel free to contact us for technical support or any other question you have about the online registration.
Cancellations due to inclement weather are possible. Please check our website, nazrec.com, or our Facebook or Twitter pages on the day of your program for weather information. If we need to cancel due to weather, we will post it on Facebook and Twitter first, and then on our website as well. The decision to cancel or not will be made by 3:30pm on week days and by 8:15am on Saturdays. We will make the best decision we can at that time given current weather projections.
Unfortunately, we do not make up single cancellations as a general rule. If there are multiple cancellations for the same league in a session, we will try to schedule a make-up day(s). Due to schedule restrictions, make-up days may have to be scheduled on a different day and/or time.
Nazarene Recreation reserves the right to take photos of participants enrolled in programs or those attending a Nazarene Recreation event. These photos are to be used strictly by Nazarene Recreation for the purpose of the advertising in future brochures, catalogs, magazines, pamphlets, and flyers, as well as online promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and the Nazarene Recreation webpage. Outside organizations, including media relations, must have permission from the Recreation Pastor prior to taking photographs at a Nazarene Recreation event.
Smoking is allowed in the parking lot only. All fields, courts, and classrooms are designated no-smoking areas.
All pets must be restrained by a leash not exceeding 6 feet at all times. Pets are allowed on the fields, but NOT inside the building. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.